Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What skills did I use today?

  1. Wise mind- I woke up ruminating and didn't want to motivate today. It was hard because my day was all self-directed; I didn't have to be at any specific place at any given time. I did get in the shower before noon and moved from being driven emotion mind toward a more rational mind stance.
  2. Effectiveness- Looked for my passport; couldn't find it, so I went to the state office and got a copy of my birth certificate to take to the DMV to get my license renewed.
  3. Opposite-to-emotion action- I got out of bed.
  4. Problem solving- Got the DMV problem solved. Made a pdoc appt. Got an rx refill. Changed the kitty litter.
  5. Pros and Cons- I thought about the negative consequences of not attending to my responsibilities today.

No comments:

Post a Comment