Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

What skills did I use today?


  1. Participate- entered into the experience of being at work, fully
  2. Describing emotions- self-explanatory
  3. Opposite-to-emotion action- I woke up late and did not feel like rushing to get ready and be at work for an early shift. Did it anyway.
  4. Problem solving- I coordinated workflow.
  5. Accumulate positives- Being at work was positive, posting at the MI forum was positive, making a list of things to do in the morning
  6. Build mastery- My mastery experience for today was learning how to solve a (somewhat) common problem at work.
  7. Pros and Cons- I thought about the pros and cons of shaking a leg and got to work a few minutes early.
  8. Willingness- My attitude toward grunt work today was one of willingness.
  9. Mindful of current thoughts- Self-exp.

No comments:

Post a Comment