Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

What skills did I use today?

  1. Wise mind- I have been ruminating and I posted about it on DBSA and got some good feedback indicating that my worries are not based on justified shame.
  2. Participate- I read a comic collection and fully engaged myself in that activity.
  3. One-mindfully- I think I did this when I was cutting up veggies for dinner.
  4. Effectiveness- I have a plan in case I am criticized re: the thing I am ruminating about.
  5. Opposite-to-emotion action- I didn't feel like doing this post, but here I am!
  6. Problem solving- The posting on DBSA and talking to my tdoc was problem-solving. I also called my pdoc because there is a problem with one of meds (suddenly it became very expensive and I had to stop cold turkey). I have an appt for the afternoon tomorrow after work so we can readjust my cocktail.
  7. Accumulate positives- Reading was positive. Cooking dinner too.
  8. Mindfulness of current emotion- I was aware I was ruminating.
  9. Willingness- I went to work with a raging headache.
  10. Mindful of current thoughts- See #8.

No comments:

Post a Comment