Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What skills did I use today?


  1. Effectiveness- I knew it would be more effective for me to get out of bed and go out today. I've been in bed for the past three days, so I was scared as to whether I could handle getting up and going out. I worked at a location where the people don't really know me, so I was just plodding along and trying to get through the day.
  2. Opposite-to-emotion action- Going to work was OTE big time.
  3. Pros and Cons- I considered the pros and cons of not going to work today.
  4. Radical acceptance- I had to radically accept that I was stuck at work for a time today.
  5. Willingness- It took willingness to go to work. It took willingness to get out of the house again and go to the mall for my eye appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment