Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What skills did I use yesterday?


  1. Wise mind
  2. Participate
  3. One-mindfully
  4. Effectiveness
  5. Figure out interpersonal goals
  6. Attend to relationships
  7. Problem solving
  8. Radical acceptance
  9. Willingness
Still sick. Worked a full shift yesterday. I wasn't certain everyone had been informed about the disability issue and my need to turn off the music in the workroom, so I talked to the PIC (person in charge) and he sent out an email to everyone on staff. Definitely taking care of relationships. I also cancelled a very physical Wednesday morning shift.

I had to radically accept being sick and being at work and it felt very good when we closed and I had made it through the day. We got all the shelving caught up! First time I've been at this branch and had that happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment