Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

What skills did I use yesterday?


  1. Wise mind- Emotionally I felt some distress about the work group meeting where we talked about my hearing disability and that if I turn off the music that is my right. I knew we had to do this, but I fear it being unpopular. It went OK and no one played music all day long.
  2. Participate- Work tasks.
  3. Non-judgmental stance- This was hard. Someone was rubbing me the wrong way, but I interacted in a non-judgmental manner.
  4. One-mindfully- Half point. I tried to stay engaged, but slipped into thinking about how I wanted to not be at work because of my miserable cold.
  5. Effectiveness- Going to work despite being sick.
  6. Problem solving- The music issue.
  7. Radical acceptance- I had to radically accept that there were another two hours left on my shift.

After work I came home an crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment