Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

What skills did I use today?

  1. Wise mind- Yeah, but not a lot to comment about it.
  2. Participate- When I played cards.
  3. One-mindfully- When I played cards.
  4. Figure out interpersonal goals- There is a person who plays with us who is, um, challenging. I wrote out a DEAR to try and figure out what my goals are with this person.
  5. DEAR (describe, express, assert, reinforce)- Wrote it out but am not going to use it. It had to do with insulting my sister, and when I went over it with my sister she disagreed that I should pick this battle to fight.
  6. Attend to relationships- Spent time with my sis, met new people who played cards with us, spent time with the regulars.
  7. Problem solving- Trying to figure out what to do about the problem person.
  8. Accumulate positives- I almost always win when we play.
  9. Build mastery- I run the group, so I sent out emails about future meetings, updated the web site, sent personal notes to new members, in general just acted like I'm in charge and that I am welcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment