Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What skills did I use today?

  1. Wise mind- Yes, manifested in actions below
  2. Observe- "I notice a feeling of disgust" re: cat vomit
  3. One-mindfully- When washing my dishes and folding my laundry.
  4. Effectiveness- I cleaned up the cat vomit.
  5. Figure out interpersonal goals- Working on developing a closer relationship with someone I know.
  6. Attend to relationships- Posted in the forum, sent a message to person in #5.
  7. Opposite-to-emotion action- I took a shower and did some housework after a Klonopin nap. It would have been easy to write off the whole day as a loss, but I got it together and even went out for a while.
  8. Problem solving- Posted on forum about strategies for making best use of my week off.
  9. Accumulate positives- Made my bed. Washed the fluffy bathrobe. All the laundry is current. Dishes are all washed.
  10. Mindfulness of current emotion- Noticing that I am feeling lonely and this is only day 1 of 7.
  11. Pros and Cons- Cat vomit, again.
  12. Distract/self-soothe/improve the moment- Took a nap because I had too little sleep last night and needed to recharge. I was starting to hallucinate.
  13. Willingness- Cat vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment