Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Skills? Skills? Skills!

OK, I can't go through the list of skills I used today, but here's a recap:

  • Worked for 5 hours.
  • Ate lunch and caught up on TV-on-the-internet.
  • Made a phone call asking about a job that was posted and got the response "We're just now taking that down because we got it covered." It was a weird posting and I felt that I was being slighted, so I ruminated about that for a while, then I--
  • Ran errands. Went to an unfamiliar grocery store. I used to shop there all the time when I lived close to that store, but since then they changed it all around and who knows where anything is? I could feel my patience waning. I had to ask where EVERY ITEM I BOUGHT was. But I got it all.
  • Mindfully put my groceries away. Mindfully washed the backlog of dishes.
  • Made a home-cooked dinner.
  • Played a 521 Scrabble game.
Socialized on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment