Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

What skills did I use today?

Wanted to tell a coworker and/or her supervisor that her insulting comments and mean spirit are the reason I will never be back. I was mad, but kept it to myself and got through the early 3 hour shift.

Came home tired and wanted to make sure the quilt was right- found a couple of problems and fixed them, added another border strip on the sides so it isn't too small. Located all the materials needed for Sunday pinning.

Threw 2 bookcases in the dumpster all by myself.

My hearing aids aren't working.

Trying to be in the moment, but everything this afternoon has revolved around being ready to have the kids over on Sunday.

And having bad scene fantasies about bee stings and going into shock while I am on my lunch break, then they don't know why I never came back from lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment