Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

What skills did I use today?

  1. Wise mind- I really get credit for this today because I was involved in an interaction at work where I felt that a coworker totally dropped the ball. I didn't discuss the situation with this person because I didn't see a way to get around the not-so-veiled criticism of "you didn't do your job right". I also didn't talk to anyone else about this today. The only appropriate person to have this conversation with is the supervisor and I can wait for the morning to make a call. Also-- I had a new episode of Breaking Bad to watch but I waited until I did all of my obligations before I watched it. I went to work, came home, made dinner, then sat down to enjoy my "reward" for doing a good job today.
  2. Participate- I participated at work.
  3. Effectiveness- I was effective with the situation at work, even though I was hot to deal with it in the moment.
  4. PLEASE (tend to physical ills, eating, avoid drugs, sleep, exercise)- I had Vietnamese for lunch and the healthy food made a difference in how I felt this afternoon. Kudos to me!
  5. Willingness- To do some grunt work on the job today.

No comments:

Post a Comment