Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

What skills did I use on Saturday?




  1. Wise mind- Half credit. Spent a lot of time in emotion mind.
  2. Observe- Noticed my depression. Noticed my anxiety when I was on the freeway and we suddenly went from 60 to 0 very suddenly.
  3. Participate- In the car with the ill communication.
  4. Accumulate positives- Sewed, bought fabric, went to the craft store but they didn't have what I needed, rearranged the living room furniture.
  5. Build mastery- Sewing. Not getting into an accident on 205.
  6. Mindfulness of current emotion- Anxiety. Depression. Lonely. Sad when I saw the terrible wreck on 205.
  7. Distract/self-soothe/improve the moment- Got in the car and ran errands. Bath.
  8. Willingness- To leave the house.
  9. Mindful of current thoughts- Negative thoughts about being home alone on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment