Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

What skills did I use today?

  1. Wise mind
  2. Participate
  3. One-mindfully
  4. Effectiveness
  5. Problem solving
  6. Accumulate positives
  7. Build mastery
  8. Willingness
All of these skills overlapped in a lot of ways today. I got up early and got started on the housework. Ludmilla was banging the kitchen cabinets so to stop her I started the vacuum. That got her to go hide. Then I swept and mopped the floors since I was into the cleaning mode. I took the rugs out and shook them on the front porch.

I got in the shower because I wanted to go out today. When I went to leave I saw a big bird poop on my car, so I went to the car wash. Then I went to Old Navy to exchange some pants. I was home in time for lunch.

I spent the afternoon reading, interspersed with breaks to play with the cats, trim nails, give Sabrina a bath, run to Trader Joe's for the cereal I like, clean out my car, and put all the bottles to go back in my trunk. I am so freakin' organized! And I did all this with a lot of willingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment