Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What skills did I use today?

  1. Wise mind- Oh, yeah! I was hungry toward the end of my shift, but kept in mind that it was not too long before I would be home for lunch. I took my meds early and set an alarm for 5 because I have a super-early shift in the morning. I'm trying not to stress about the possibility of not making it to work on time.
  2. One-mindfully- I was so "one-mindfull" when I shelved books today.
  3. Attend to relationships- Talked to the supervisor at the location where I worked today. Gave positive feedback. Wrote letters to Social Security and the Disability Determination Services folks. Paid a bill. I guess this is more problem-solving.
  4. Accumulate positives- Worked on this blog! Did my laundry! Washed dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment