Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

What skills did I use today?


  1. Wise mind- Yeah, in dealing with my card group. I have feelings but I use my rational mind not to share them.
  2. Participate- Played Scrabble online, went to the grocery store, played cards; all in full "participate" mode.
  3. Non-judgmental stance- I invited my sis to come to a card meetup next month.
  4. One-mindfully- This was hard when I had the laundry in the dryer and I wanted it to de done so I didn't have to commit to being awake. At 6:30 PM. Yup.
  5. Effectiveness- Instead of stewing about needing groceries I just got in the car and went and got them. Emailed HR because I didn't get the email cc of all my timesheets and I want to make sure they get my hours right before they run payroll.
  6. Figure out interpersonal goals- Invite to sis= strengthen our relationship.
  7. Attend to relationships- See above. Stopped by to show Scott my warthog vertebra.
  8. Opposite-to-emotion action- Groceries.
  9. Accumulate positives- Playing. Brushing Sabrina. Cleaning up (somewhat) the mess in my closet so now my socks are paired instead of a bunch of loners all over the place. Clean clothes. Fresh sheets on the bed. Food in the house. Laid in bed this morning with Ludmilla and she drooled on me while I petted her. Changed kitty litter. Made a list of chores to do on Monday.
  10. Build mastery- Won at cards. Won a few games of Scrabble. Went to Fred Meyer on a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment