Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

What skills did I use today?

  1. Wise mind- I'm so balanced with my rational mind and my emotional mind right now. I'm in the sweet spot in the Venn diagram.
  2. Participate- Asked people how I could help (after an event at work, during the clean-up). I think Ludmilla wants me to get off the computer and spend more time participating with her.
  3. Non-judgmental stance- I discussed this with a friend. Awareness is supposed to lead to improvement, I do believe.
  4. Problem solving- I had to ask for direction at work today to ensure that I was doing what I needed to be most effective.
A pretty interesting conversation with a friend about self-help and how there are some basic things, but, as Zippy says "Find a need and fool it."

No comments:

Post a Comment