Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Friday: Skill or No Skill?

I went to work even though I am very depressed about the tdoc situation and talked to the director of the clinic right before my shift started. It was suggested that the clinic isn't right for me. I'm not exactly being shown the door, but I am certainly being reminded that the door exists.

It was a full day and I was clearly not charming. I talked to one of the people who is PIC sometimes, even though he won't be PIC on Monday, because I needed to find an authority figure to talk about my problems with my Monday coworker. It turns out all month I have Mondays working with the same person, a person I have a hard time with because I have to make sure they are doing their job. And doesn't take feedback from me well. So we decided to take a watch-and-wait approach and see how things go this coming Monday.

My skill most in evidence was Effectiveness, since I held my tongue about certain things I felt it was not wise to talk about. Also, I've been packing really healthy lunches on days that I work and feel that is helping a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment